Samsung A33 Specs, price, reviews, pros and cons
How is Samsung Galaxy A33 reviews, pros & cons. specs. What is real users review and comments? Is it worth the price?
The Samsung Galaxy A33 5G will be available in the US market in 2022, with a price of $350 as a mid-range and low-end phone. Since the start of 2022, the Samsung company has made big breakthroughs. It is launching new smartphones in the Samsung S22 Series, M Series, F Series or A Series. For example, the new upgrade to last year’s Samsung A32s, the Samsung A33 is packed with affordable price range and premium features.
Powered by a 5nm octa-core Exynos 1280 processor, the Samsung Galaxy A33 5G provides extra virtual RAM capacity as much as its physical RAM (6GB-8GB) with its RAM Plus feature. Thanks to this processor and RAM Plus, it provides 28% higher processor performance and 52% higher graphics performance compared to A32.
Galaxy A33 5G, with its 6.4 inch Infinity-U FHD+ Super AMOLED screen and 90Hz refresh rate, offers the opportunity to play games and watch videos more smoothly. On the other hand with its quad 48MP OIS Camera, Ultra Wide Angle Camera, Depth Camera and Macro Camera, it provides more vivid and clear shots and zooming. however other important features of the Samsung A33 phone are Dolby Atmos sound system, 5000 mAh battery, 25W fast charging and Built-in on-screen fingerprint sensor. So let’s see what are the reviews and comments of the experts, what are the pros and cons of the Samsung A33 phone with their eyes? What are real user reviews? What aspects of the Samsung A33 do real users like most and what do they complain about the most in comments and reviews?
Samsung A33 review and specs
If you want to buy a phone, we recommend that you look at the article Smartphone buying guide and Best and upcoming phones 2022-2023, to make your phone more useful, likewise review our apps and 2022 must have apps articles.
Samsung A33 Specs and price
- DISPLAY: 6.4 inch Corning Gorilla Glass 5, Infinity-U Full HD+, Super AMOLED 90Hz IP67 Water Resistant Rating
- Battery: 5,000mAh two days battery with up to 25W
- SELFIE CAMERA: 13 MP( F2.2)
- MAIN CAMERA:
- 8MP Ultra Wide Angle Camera(F2.2)
- 48MP Main Camera(F1.8)
- 2MP Depth Camera(F2.4)
- 5MP Macro Camera(F2.4)
- MEMORY: 6GB-8GB RAM & 128GB Storage internal storage plus support for a microSD card up to 1TB
- Processor: Octa-core Exynos 1280, GPU- Mali-G68
- OS: Android 12 with One UI 4.1
- Build: Glass Front, Plastic Frame, Plastic Back, 159.7 x 74.0 x 8.1 mm, 186 grams
- Features and Sensors: In-Display Fingerprint Scanner, Accelerometer, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, Light Sensor, Virtual Proximity Sensing, GPS, A-GPS, Glonass, Galileo, BDS, NFC
- Colors: Black, Blue, Peach, White
- Price: The Samsung A33 offered at a reasonable price ($350 )
Samsung A33 pros and cons in expert reviews
Pros – benefits
- 90Hz Super AMOLED display.
- Relatively inexpensive
- 48MP OIS Quad Rear Camera
- Long battery backup.
- Latest Android 12 OS support.
- IP67 waterproof
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
- Stereo Speakers
- Dolby Atmos sound system
- 4 Years of OS Updates
- 5G and NFC enabled.
- 4K video recording support.
- Good-looking screen
Cons – disadvantages
- Looks overprice smartphone.
- Underpowered chipset Exynos 1280 Processor.
- Missing headphone port and charger in the box
- Not a good option for Gaming
- Cameras needs improvement
- Polycarbonate Back Material
- Gyro-EIS is missing for video recording.
- Use a shared SIM micro SD card slot.
- 13MP Selfie Camera
- Felt slow to use
- Slow fingerprint reader experience.
- Buggy Night mode on the main camera.
How are Samsung A33 Real User Reviews and Comments?
- Great product, I love the color (blue). Also the photos are very beautiful and the touch is very precise. So i am very satisfied with my phone.
- The Samsung galaxy a33 is a very good product it works wonderfully very good battery. Side screen of very beautiful color. That is to say the sound is a marvel with its two awesome speakers I don’t even use my Bluetooth speakers anymore. With its large screen of 6.4 that happiness. 6 G of ram and 128 g of internal memory it is very responsive. Then its exynos soc processor of 1280.
- The galaxy A33 is easy to handle and grinds great photos and has an option for a second SIM card. I myself have the beautiful color pastel blue over the phone am super satisfied !
- Very fast smartphone and very easy to use. Firstly very sharp HD image. Secondly the 48 megapixel camera takes excellently beautiful photos. Therefore top device at a very affordable price.
- Super happy with my new A33! Great phone! Very nice to deal with.
- The A33 is an improvement on the A31 I had before. The screen is clearer and everything responds nice and fast. So far I am very satisfied.
- Beautiful image with bright colors. Big screen, but not over the top. Also smooth handling and speed does not do under the S versions of Samsung. Everything 5 stars, and then I’m not exaggerating.
- Nice phone but I am not satisfied that certain things are no longer delivered together.
- bought this product for my 87 year old wife, but she cannot use it to difficult for her.
- Very hot processor, completely garbage battery, here is a33
- The charge is completely fiasco. The charge of my 5-year-old phone was better than that, the processor is fiasco like in the s20, the wire heats up even when browsing social media, the screen is not bad, the camera is good in general, I do not recommend it, I recommend you buy a 778g processor, the processor is garbage.
- Everything is very good, the only problem is that the charge runs out immediately, certainly don’t buy it for the game.
- Charger and earphones are not included in the box of the product.
- Ois is very useful, but I did not like the front camera very much. There is no heating in the processor, but for example, while browsing on twitter, it seems to be stuck. Fluent on Instagram.
Conclusion: How is the price, is it worth the price?
When we compare the Samsung A33 Pros and Cons with its counterpart Samsung A32 pros and cons, it gives the best value for your money and the Samsung A33 worth the price. I recommend Samsung A53 Review for those who want a more performance product. You can also review the best flagship phones 2022. There are varieties with very high features that you can choose at a higher price in 2022, for example, you can review our article on Samsung S22 Reviews and Samsung s21 fe reviews. If you want a more affordable price/performance product than Samsung A33, iPhone13 mini reviews, Xiaomi 11t Reviews , you can check the features and comments. If you are considering an iPhone phone, read our Best iPhone to buy in 2022.