How is Samsung Galaxy S21 FE, price, reviews, pros and cons
We reviewed Samsung Galaxy S21 FE, Pros & Cons and User Reviews, as a result we can say that the S21FE is the best affordable phone of 2022. Galaxy S21 Ultra is “premium” priced phone like the iPhone 13Pro, but the Galaxy S21 FE (FE stands for Fan Edition) is a more affordable phone. So Samsung S21 FE is one of the best affordable phones in 2022. That is to say that, like many phone manufacturers, Samsung also is fighting on the front of premium and high-priced phones. At the same time, it is trying to retain its top-tier but affordable phone customers.
- Samsung S21FE in one minute
- Samsung Galaxy S21 FE specs
- How is Samsung S21 FE Pros and Cons
- How is Samsung S21 FE User Reviews and Comments?
Samsung S21FE in one minute
The Samsung Galaxy S21 FE launched in January 2022 for $660. That is to say its premium simple design and 6.4-inch Dynamic AMOLED 2X display provide 120Hz refresh rate and HDR 10 support. On the other hand The IP 68 certification and the curved glass Vectus protection coating are remarkable. On the front, there is a 32MP selfie camera lens. Likewise on the back panel, it offers good wide-angle photos with good OIS, 8MP telephoto lens with 3x optical zoom, 12MP primary shooter, 12MP ultra-wide lens. As for video recording, 4K is possible with gyro-EIS and HDR 10+.
If we look at the reviews, the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE Smart Phone positioned between the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE and the Samsung Galaxy S21. If you are looking for an even more affordable Samsung phone, check out Samsung A72 Reviews and Samsung A52 Reviews, or look at Smart Phone Buying Guide. But if you Like Apple iPhone, look at best affordable iPhones.
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE specs
- Galaxy S21 FE 5G packs everything you love in 6.4 inches. In short smoothest scrolling screen with Super Smooth 120Hz, Dynamic AMOLED 2X display, Gorilla® Glass Victus™, IP6X and IPX8
- Galaxy S21 FE 5G’s pro-grade camera delivers like-worthy content effortlessly. For instance 12MP Ultra Wide Camera, 12MP Wide-angle Camera, 8MP Telephoto Camera, and 32MP Selfie Camera. 30X Space Zoom.
- Samsung Exynos 2100 CPU with 1x 2.9 GHz ARM Cortex-X1, 3x 2.8 GHz ARM Cortex-A78, and 4x 2.2 GHz ARM Cortex-A55.
- 6-8 GB RAM and 128-256 GB internal storage
- The 4500mAh battery works together with the power-efficient display and processor to outlast the day even on 5G, Fast charging 25W, More than 50% charge in 30 minutes, Fast Wireless Charging 2.0 15W, and Reverse wireless charging to charge sharing with buds, Smart Watch or even other’s phone
- Sensors and features: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, NFC, GPS, Bixby natural language commands and dictation, Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified)
- Performance AnTuTu: 566529 (v8), 719696 (v9)
How is Samsung S21 FE Pros and Cons
S21FE Pros (worth its Cost)
- Solid performance
- Good camera
- Solid connectivity
- Impressive battery life with fast charging
- Slender design
- Stylish, comfortable design
- Excellent AMOLED HDR10 screen, 120Hz, superb color accuracy
- Wireless Charging Support
- Dazzling HDR screen
- Phone trade-in service slightly mitigates price concerns
- Powerful front-facing camera
- Two physical SIM slots
- Full HD resolution with Dynamic AMOLED 2x display
- Decent photos and video quality
- 4K video recording with HDR 10+ and gyro-EIS.
- Corning Glass Victus protection.
- 5G connectivity with NFC supported.
- Lots of processing power
- Improved Night Mode
- Ships with Android 12
- Clean UI
- Good-looking S21-like body, water-resistant, grippy.
- Likable no-nonsense OneUI 4 with powerful features.
- Loud enough stereo speakers.
- LPDDR 5 RAM Support
- Widevine L1 Support
S21FE Cons (Don’t worth its Cost)
- Unspecified 5G bands
- No dynamic screen refresh rate.
- Plastic back panel.
- Poor battery life
- Hard to recommend with Galaxy S22 launch so close
- Processing power is aggressively throttled
- Not much of an improvement over the Galaxy S21
- Relatively less charging speed.
- Without secondary storage support.
- 3.5 mm jack support missing.
- Available in 2 different chipset options.
- Samsung DeX is missing.
- Lower resolution telephoto lens compared to Galaxy S21
- Not the fastest phone in the market
- No charger in the box.
- Exynos 2100 SoC
- Takes a long time to charge
- Slow wireless charging speeds
- Less RAM than the Galaxy S21
- Samsung One UI is not the smoothest
How is Samsung S21 FE User Reviews and Comments?
Positive comments part 1
- I bought a few days ago. So far this phone is doing exactly what it is designed to do. Solid phone.
- I had the pixel 6, it was the worst phone ever. But this phone is faster and more secure and it has more apps and better sound quality and my air pods work on this phone.
- One of the best and nicest phones I’ve ever had and purchased! Certainly recommend it for all Samsung lovers and Galaxy users.
- Touch feel is buttery smooth and fast responsive. Screen space is big but still fits right in your palm. Easy to move your thumb across the screen.
- Great phone for the price. Was offered with enhanced trade-in on older phones, so made the deal worth it. Good picture quality, decent, speed.
- Amazing phone!, So i recommend this phone for someone who’s looking for an Samsung phone upgrade honestly.
- Very light. Battery life is excellent. Perfectly fits my Galaxy watch. Th size is just about right; not too big, not too small. So feels good in my hand.
Positive comments part 2
- Great little device. Certainly it’s the perfect phone for running and fits my tight pockets.
- One of the best phones I have ever used. For example long-lasting battery and great camera.
- The camera takes nice still photos but any movement and it’s a blur. Overall though, it’s a good phone with good speed, handles well.
- I was debating switching from the s20 fe to the s21 fe which obviously I made the switch. The phone itself is not the same size as the s20 one (imo) the good feature about this newer version is the camera upgrade & can easily fit into my pant pocket. The battery life is still meh like the s20 fe, but it is a flagship phone after all but it runs much better.
- Switched over from my iPhone 13 because I liked the UI multitasking and the light and minimal feeling of this phone after playing with a store demo. This phone feels light and refined on the hand. It has a gorgeous screen with colors that come at out at you. The finger print sensor is a great and perhaps an unpopular opinion, but I prefer it over face authentication. Overall this is a great solid phone with a sleek feel.
Negative comments part1
- It’s a cheaper version of the Galaxy S21. But is this the model to buy – or should you wait for the S22?
- 3 days ago I bought a galaxy S21 FE and I have problems when I call when I am on a call after a while they no longer listen to me.
- Only downside is OS is full of applications you dont need, I tried to get rid of lot of apps but you can’t.
- Drawbacks are the limited memory (128GB) and lack of expandability. Also lacks port for earbuds, so must use Bluetooth.
- This phone has nothing but trouble after upgrading to android 12, widely known issue poor signal, auto shutdown during charging, bloatware, battery drained quick even when not in use. I would’ve return this phone if I hadn’t got a great deal on it. This is my first Samsung phone and will be my last.
- Not the best battery life but good enough.
- Got the samsung s21 fe two weeks ago, I do not like that it has both onedrive and samsung backing up, filling up unnecessary space. Also, if you use the phone pretty often during the day, the battery will not last & you will be charging the phone before night.
Negative comments part2
- Overall great little phone without breaking the bank, but just know it’s not going to be like the more expensive ones with all the bells & whistles lol. I got mine in white & it’s actually pretty yet simple.
- The only thing that keeps this phone from being perfect for me is the lack of an SD card slot. Please Samsung, if you make an S-22 FE next year, please include a SD card reader. That is the only thing missing in this phone to making it absolutely perfect for me.
- Samsung phones are amazing but until this day still missing one thing that apple do better than Samsung. The Samsung message app need a major update, iMessage is great but I’m sure Samsung can do better than iMessage, I can’t wait for that day. Maybe send an update for the new messaging app on the s22.
- This phone shows connected to 5G, can’t make calls or even open up web pages on 5G. It suggests to me use WIFI calling, that makes everything worse, doesn’t drop a call but i can’t hear the other person or they can’t hear me. I can be in any major city and everyone around me with the same carrier will have great reception on their devices, not mine. I have bought mainly samsung phones for 14 or 15 years. This is by far the worst.