How is Apple iPhone 13 mini reviews? what is iPhone 13 mini pros and cons? is it worth its Cost? Is it Right for Mi? what is Real Users Reviews? can iPhone 13mini be purchased?
The iPhone 13 mini has fans and detractors of its size, and it may spark a lot of controversy in Apple’s lineup – but there’s no denying that it’s a flagship smartphone. After reviewing user comments and professional’s pros & cons, we see that the iPhone 13mini, which comes with the larger iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max models, offers almost all the features of the other three models, but in a smaller, pocketable package. Starting at just $699 for 128GB, the iPhone 13 Mini is a compact phone with incredible performance. Whether you’re considering upgrading from the previous 12 Mini or are completely new to the series, there are many reasons why the iPhone 13 Mini should be on your fan list.
None of the Android vendors on the market really have anything like this; The Samsung Galaxy S21 is the size of the standard iPhone 13, not the iPhone13 mini. Technically, the Sony Xperia 5 II is 2.6 inches wide, but it’s much more expensive than the mini and doesn’t have 5G or wireless charging. click to see which is the best iPhone to buy, Apple iPhone 13pro Reviews and iPhone 13 ProMax pros and cons
How is iPhone 13mini Cost and Specifications
- DISPLAY : 5.4-inch Super Retina XDR OLED, HDR10, Dolby Vision, 800-1200 nits brightness, 19.5:9 ratio, ~460 PPI density
- CHIPSET: Apple A15 Bionic
- MEMORY: 4GB RAM, 128GB, 256GB, 512GB
- BATTERY and CHARGING: 20W wired, 12W MagSafe wireless
- NETWORK: 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G
- 12 MP (wide), dual pixel PDAF, sensor-shift OIS
- 12 MP (120˚ ultrawide)
- Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, Dolby Vision HDR, stereo sound rec. Max – 4K@24/30/60fps
- SELFIE: 12 MP (wide), SL 3D, (depth/biometrics sensor), HDR, gyro-EIS, Max – 4K@24/25/30/60fps
- Cost: it can be purchased starting from $730
How is Apple iPhone13 mini Pros and Cons
Pros (worth its Cost)
- Fantastic performance from A15
- All 3 cameras take sharper and cleaner photos, especially in low light
- Better battery life
- For the first time, 1200 nits brightness.
- Compact design
- Beautiful build
- Excellent stereo speakers – loud and clear.
- Base model has 128GB of storage
- Solid performance – the same power as iPhone 13
- Beautiful bright display
- Striking design – beautiful, lightweight, durable
- Small yet bright OLED, HDR10 and Dolby Vision support.
- Class-leading performance, 5G.
- Reliable battery life
- Gorgeous Color Options.
- Super Retina XDR OLED display and HDR 10 support.
- 4K video recording with Dolby vision and stereo sound.
- 15W MagSafe and 7.5W Qi magnetic fast wireless charging.
- Oleophobic coating and Scratch-resistant ceramic glass
- IP68 dust/water resistant.
- NFC and Apple Pay support.
- One of the best value phones in 2022
- Cinematic mode works great for vlogging and under ideal conditions
- Base storage now starts at 128GB
Cons (don’t worth its Cost)
- Screen size may be an issue for some
- Design remains mostly unchanged compared to the 12 series
- Fast charging limited to 20W
- No optical zoom camera.
- Only 60Hz display
- Shortest battery life of iPhone 13 family
- No mask-friendly authentication
- No telephoto zoom lens
- Still wish the notch was smaller
- Display notch looks dated
- Uncomfortable grip design (19.5:9 ratio).
- Lack of secondary storage.
- If upgrading from the 12 series, you may feel underwhelmed
- No Wi-Fi 6e
- Likely the last of its kind
iPhone 13mini Real User reviews and Comments
Users Positive reviews
- The cameras are great, I am a semi-pro photographer so it’s nothing to write home about in my opinion. But they are still great tools for on the go, taking clear shots day or night.
- Shifted from android. Pretty easy to move except WhatsApp messages. However it is a great compact phone with a ton of power and worth its cost.
- Upgraded from the iPhone 12 mini mostly because of the huge bump in memory. it have very pros to iPhone12, the 128gb is great. The filmmaker mode setting is awesome. Battery life’s been really good so far. it can be purchased.
- This phone replaces a 12 mini, which i feel is still almost a perfect phone. The iPhone 13mini resolves my one concern with the 12 mini: battery life. The 12 mini battery life is perfectly fine for regular day to day use, especially if you have a charger nearby at some point during the day.
- If you had an iPhone 5 or the original SE then this phone feels like the natural progression from that. Square sides, excellent build quality and a phone that does anything you’d ever need it to do, whilst being future proof at the same time!
- Overall it’s an upgrade which we could call it 12s as it does come with pros such as better camera, cpu, screen, battery pack. And does it without changing the dimensions much.
- Surprisingly, this is almost BETTER than the normal 13, save for a few things such as the battery life and screen size, but the price and just the compatibility, able to hold well in your hand, and better in your pockets. I would definitely recommend. it can be purchased
iPhone 13 mini Reviews
- Just upgraded from a first generation 16GB SE to the 128GB iphone13 mini. Firstly i love that it’s super fast, has a larger screen, and has such a crystal clear display. Secondly i’m shocked by how much clearer the audio is on the 13 mini, in comparison to the SE
- I absolutely love my iPhone13 mini. Recently i switched from a 12 pro to a iPhone 13mini, and I don’t miss anything about the 12 pro. I even believe that the 13 mini has a better battery than my 12 pro. iPhone 13mini worth its cost.
- Best size for the iPhone. I bought this for my wife and got myself the 13 pro. But I wish I got the mini for myself.
Users Negative reviews
- got a faulty device, had iPhone se 2 , the data and connectivity was good on iPhone se 2 , but not sure if its t mobile or iPhone.
- My only issue is the IOS 15 bugs, such as jelly scrolling and glitchy videos played on Fb messenger. Hope Apple fixes this cons soon.