How is Xiaomi mi 11t phone ? what is Xiaomi mi 11t pros and cons? is it worth its Cost? Is it Right for Mi? what is Real Users Reviews? can Xiaomi 11 t be purchased?
After Huawei was excluded from the Android market, it seems to have been quickly replaced by Xiaomi. The latest smartphone in the Xiaomi 11 series, the Xiaomi 11T is a mid-range phone with promising features. So how are the expert and user reviews of the Xiaomi 11T phone, is it worth its price? What are the highlights, pros and cons of Xiaomi 11t?
Equipped with the latest MediaTek Dimensity 1200 chipset, the Xiaomi Mi 11T is a beast of a smartphone. The Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 in the Mi 11T Pro offers better performance, but the combination of power efficiency, gaming-oriented performance and low-profile thermals keep the MediaTek Dimensity-powered Mi 11T as Xiaomi’s favorite mid-range smartphone of this year.
Xiaomi 11T has a 6.67 inch FHD+ Truecolor AMOLED touchscreen smartphone with 480 Hz refresh rate and 85.1% screen-to-body ratio. Xiaomi 11T has corning gorilla glass protection, powerful 5000mAh Li-Poly battery with 67W. 5G, fast charging, 108MP + 8MP + 5MP + triple HDR primary camera setup with dual LED flash, 16MP front camera, USB type – C connection, 8GB RAM and MediaTek MT6893 Dimensity 1200 (6 nm) Octa-core 1 x 3.0 GHz Cortex-A78 and its 3 x 2.6 GHz Cortex-A78 and 4 x 2.0 GHz Cortex-A55 processors make it attractive and powerful. Xiaomi 11T worth its cost for modern phone experience with 128GB/256GB internal memory, fingerprint sensor, Mali-G77 MC9 GPU, Dolby Atmos dual speaker system and can be bought(1).
How is Xiaomi mi 11t Cost and Specifications
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 1200 8 x 2 – 3 GHz, Cortex-A78 / A55
- Graphics adapter: ARM Mali-G77 MP9
- Memory: 8GB LPDDR4x
- Display: 6.67 inch 20:9, 2400 x 1080 pixel 395 PPI, capacitive, AMOLED, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus, HDR10 , glossy: yes, HDR, 120 Hz
- Storage:128 GB and 256GB UFS 3.1 Flash,
- Weight: 203 g ( = 7.16 oz / 0.45 pounds), Power Supply: 103 g ( = 3.63 oz / 0.23 pounds)
- Rear Camera: 108 MP + 8 MP + 5 MP + 2 MP
- Selfie: 16 MP
- Price: $500
How is Xiaomi mi 11t Pros and Cons
Pros (worth its Cost)
- Great videos from the main camera.
- Full HD AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate.
- strong performance
- Massive 5000 mAh battery with 67W fast charging
- Flagship-like performance at mid-range prices.
- Dust and water resistance (IP53 certification)
- Lovely bokeh in images
- Great build quality
- Fast charging
- HDR10+ support
- integrated stereo speakers are excellent, rivaling some Bluetooth speakers both in volume and audio quality
- charges in roughly 40 minutes
- The main camera with excellent noise suppression in low light
- Supports NFC
- Infrared port
- Dolby Atmos-powered audio system.
- New MediaTek Dimensity chipset
- Gorilla Glass-protected front and back.
- 108MP +8MP + 5MP triple primary HDR camera with AI and dual-LED flash click stunning HD photos and 8K videos
- 8GB RAM
- Fast and responsive side mounted fingerprint sensor
- 128GB/256GB internal memory
- high-quality workmanship
- fast Wi-Fi 6
- 5G, VoLTE, and VoWiFi
- accurate GPS
- Android updates for the next three years
- Decent performance with 6nm chipset.
- 4K video recording with gyro-EIS.
- MIUI is great, 3 major Android updates promised.
Cons (don’t worth its Cost)
- No OIS, telephoto camera or lossless zoom.
- There is no support for SD card.
- no wireless charging
- No Audio Jack
- Cameras lack features present in other phones.
- the device is very heavy
- Zoom could be better
- The back of the smartphone is a dust and fingerprint magnet
- The wide-angle and the selfie cameras are mediocre
- The position of the fingerprint sensor, combined with the size of the device, makes it hard to use by left-handed people
- Moderately adaptive high-refresh rate display eats battery for breakfast
- 8K video recording is not possible.
- An optical zoom camera is missing.
- Outdated Type-C 2.0 USB Charger.
- Display is missing the Dolby Vision certification
- Unremarkable standby performance ruins overall battery life.
- selfie camera is long overdue for an upgrade
Xiaomi mi 11t Real User reviews and Comments
Users Positive reviews
- It is a great device in terms of camera and performance in my first use, it fills up in a very short time, around 45 minutes on average.
- Very nice device. On-camera, fast, and great battery life. Much better than iPhone when I was a true Apple user.
- Having been a loyal SAMSUNG customer for over 15 years, I was afraid to switch to Xiaomi. No worries, super fast, nice definition, fast charging…. only happiness.
- Simple, efficient and very efficient. Ultra fast charging
- Great device. Not inferior to more expensive brands.
- I’m glad I bought it, I recommend it to everyone
- camera resolution is great, battery takes two days comfortably, processor speed is super shot, it is very good, it shoots very comfortably in the indoor car park in my house’s elevator, I think you will not regret it.
- You’ll say that you’re good. I am a professional photographer, I am one of those who say that I definitely do not take photos with my mobile, but the camera performance of the product is very good, the price performance is excellent. Processor speed and 120 hz screen is a super experience. Also, thanks for the fast shipping and great packaging.
- The screen was large and the camera was very clear. the phone is not experiencing lag quite fast right now. During the day, the battery dropped from 90% to 61% in moderate use (without playing games), during this time I only used navigation and google translate. However, having a fast charging feature is not a problem for me, I think it is acceptable.
- Legendary quality compared to a known brand that can be bought for the same price
Users Negative reviews
- the product only has a little problem with charging, the rest is very nice
- The cell phone is great but I wonder why it consumes so much battery.
- list will be updated
The Xiaomi 11T is a phone that we enjoy using it. The screen is great, one of the best we’ve heard on a smartphone, and the 5000mAh battery gives you two days of moderate use. The performance of the MediaTek Dimensity 1200 5G chipset is at the top of the range and is more than enough for a truly fluid Android experience in both normal usage and heavy gaming. We recommend it to anyone who wants a great smartphone at a reasonable price and doesn’t mind its size and weight. We recommend the best price-performance phone ranking and 2024 best iPhone ranking for enthusiasts.