How is Apple iPhone 14 Pro reviews, pros & cons?
How is iPhone 14 Pro? what is iPhone 14 Pro? pros and cons? is it worth its price? Is it Right for me and worth its Cost? what is Real Users Reviews? can iPhone 14Pro? be purchased?
Short answer: With faster screens, superior performance and further long-lasting batteries, the iPhone 14 Pro? is the perfect phone. If you have a phone older than 12 Pro, we recommend upgrading even just for the new ProMotion display feature.
We told the pros, but what are the cons? That is to say the Apple iPhone 14 Pro? has no FM Radio, No Temperature sensor, No expandable memory with Card slot, weighs a little at 240g (8.47oz), and no 3.5mm jack.
iPhone 14 Pro? Reviews in One Minutes
How is the iPhone 14 Pro GPU? The Apple iPhone 14 Pro GPU show much better performance. For instance 35% increase in benchmarks in compare to the iPhone 13, iPhone14 and iPhone14 mini. So what does this extra GPU do? The phone already has features like great UI responsiveness and gaming frame rates on all iPhone 13s and doesn’t need it. I think they specifically made this upgrade to handle the 120Hz display and it really does it well. Additional GPU computing power could also help to deliver better camera features in the future.
The iPhone 13 Pro (starting at $1,099) which has won the best reviews, is Apple’s flagship phone for 2022-2023, also is best iPhone in the world. As Apple’s most expensive phone, it has loads of flagship features, so maybe it’s exactly what you’d expect. Apple makes your dreams come true with excellent camera algorithms, software support and a real two-day battery life. The iPhone 14 Pro is designed for those who want great cameras, a 120Hz ProMotion display, as well as longer battery life and a bigger screen. Apple iPhone 14 Pro also supports Apple Pay (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX certified).
How is iPhon14Pro Cost and Specifications
- DISPLAY : 6.7-inch Super Retina XDR OLED, HDR10, Dolby Vision, 1000 nits (HBM), 1200 nits (peak), 1284 x 2778 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~458 ppi density)
- CHIPSET: Apple A15 Bionic (5 nm): Hexa-core (2×3.22 GHz Avalanche + 4xX.X GHz Blizzard); Apple GPU (5-core graphics).
- MEMORY: 6GB RAM, 128GB, 256GB, 512GB and 1 TB
- Battery: 4352mAh; Fast charging 27W, 50% in 30 min (advertised), USB Power
- NETWORK: 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G
- Wide (main): 12 MP, f/1.5, 26mm, 1.9µm, dual pixel PDAF, sensor-shift OIS;
- Telephoto: 12 MP, f/2.8, 77mm, PDAF, OIS, 3x optical zoom;
- Ultra wide angle: 12 MP, f/1.8, 13mm, 120˚, PDAF; Depth: TOF 3D LiDAR scanner.
- Video capture: 4K@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps, 10‑bit HDR, Dolby Vision HDR (up to 60fps), ProRes, Cinematic mode, stereo sound rec;
- SELFIE: Wide (main): 12 MP, f/2.2, 23mm, 1/3.6″; Depth: SL 3D. 4K@24/25/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, gyro-EIS.
- Price: starting at $1,099
How is Apple iPhone14 Pro Pros and Cons
14Pro Pros (worth its Cost)
- Huge screen is gorgeous
- 120Hz Pro Motion screen
- Excellent battery life
- All three cameras gained substantial new upgrades
- Outstanding design – sturdy and water-proof.
- 3x optical zoom telephoto
- Super Retina XDR OLED with Dolby Vision.
- Huge storage options
- Best cameras in a phone
- Superior performance
- Cinematic video mode
- Brighter display
- Water/dust resistant up to 6m.
- Scratch resistant ceramic glass and oleophobic coating.
- 120Hz refresh rate with HDR10 support.
- Excellent performance with A15 Bionic chipset.
- Improved camera performance in low light.
- The TOF 3D LiDAR depth scanner camera is present.
- Sierra Blue is a wonderful new color
- Outstanding design carried over from iPhone 12
- Cinematic Mode is full of promise
- Photographic Styles are an awesome new addition
- Support for Apple ProRes
- Solid performance gains in graphics
- MagSafe remains a fantastic feature with more options than ever
- Loud stereo speakers, excellent output.
- Unmatched performance.
- Great all-round photo and video quality across all four cameras.
- NFC and Apple Pay support.
- 5G support.
- 15W MagSafe wireless charging support.
- 7.5 Qi Magnetic Fast Wireless Charging Bracket.
iPhone14 Pro Cons (don’t worth its Cost)
- Selfie camera needs an upgrade
- Notch feels tired
- Other phones have better zoom
- Very large device
- Doesn’t provide extra features from the Pro
- Could use faster charging
- Cinematic mode capped at 1080p
- Increased in weight year-over-year
- Many bugs remain at launch
- ProMotion isn’t widely supported (yet)
- CPU isn’t as big an upgrade as previous year
- No support for Wi-Fi 6e
- No increase in charging speed or data for MagSafe
- iPhone 14 Pro doesn’t take nearly enough advantage of its larger display
- Big and heavy
- Cameras aren’t a major improvement over previous model
- Stale looks, the notch should have been gone by now.
- An absolute unit of a phone, 240g is a lot and a case doesn’t make it smaller or lighter.
- 120Hz refresh rate not widely available in third-party apps at launch.
- The chipset is prone to heavy throttling under max load.
- The fast charging isn’t very fast.
- iOS (with its limitations) remains a love it or leave it affair.
- Lacks on-off setting for macro photography
- Same old design.
- No support for micro SD card.
- 8K video recording is not possible.
- Face ID instead of the fingerprint reader.
- Low battery capacity.
- No charger is present inside the box.
- Supports eSIM only.
- Little expensive phone.
iPhone 14 pro Real Users review and Comments
Positive iPhone 14 pro reviews
- I have had this phone for about three weeks, already I love the screen resolution, the pictures and I was worried about the size but it actually was easy to accustom to. I upgraded from a 11 Pro to the 14 Pro, so would recommend!
- Very nice phone! Super battery life! on the other hand i love the larger screen!
- Everything about this phone is amazing… Perfect screen, amazing camera, and moreover fast processor.
- I had an iPhone 12 Pro Max and this new iPhone 14 Pro is so much better in every way. Also the camera system is awesome.
- Easy to use, beautiful and definite love the upgraded features.
- I love this phone. Nice upgrade from my iPhone X. Therefore i love the great features.
- With about a week of use I’m glad that I upgraded to the 14pro from the XS max, it have very pros, processor speed is noticeably better and the camera is so obviously better. I’m sure over the next few weeks there will be other features that stand out as well.
iPhone 14pro reviews part 2
- Switched from an S20+ to the 14Pro and let me say now that iPhone finally has 120hz this is the best phone out there. I’d say my signal is even better somehow maybe because I’m using esim but idk. Awesome phone love the switch to iPhone!
- 120hrz pro motion display (finally) better camera and the best battery life of any phone out now. I’ve owned the 4,6,8, and x (10). It’s buttery smooth not one complaint so far. If I had to pick one it’s that no pip for you tube yet.(picture in picture)
- long time android user. Therefore enjoying the 13s features, easy of use, and speed. Definitely a keeper. Zero complaints and that cinematic video is FIRE!
- This phone is excellent. The battery life. The ProMotion display. The cameras. Everything is impressive. I have had the 11 pro, S21 Ultra, 12 pro max, and now this. This is far better than any of those. Well worth the upgrade from the 12 Pro Max even. And the S21 Ultra.
- The iPhone14 Pro is absolutely worth every cent. The camera on this thing is absolutely incredible. It takes top notch pictures. The audio is MUCH improved versus my old 11 Pro Max. The 120hz refresh rate makes everything so much smoother. So i love the Safari updates with extensions now. And it feels twice as solid as my 11 Pro Max did.
Negative iPhone 14 pro reviews
- It’d only drawback is the glossy material around the sides makes it feel slippery, but that issue is solved once you buy a protective case.
- I got this product early on from Apple and oh my gosh it sucks so bad. Certainly It’s nowhere close to the performance of S21 Ultra and Note20 Ultra (same price phones from Samsung).
- most important cons is it’s overpriced. Not really an upgrade from the 12. Not a bad phone though.
- The screen is way too sensitive. Every time I’m holding the phone other parts of my hand activate something on the screen. It’s super annoying. I’ve tried adjusting the sensitivity but id doesn’t work well.
- Just don’t break the screen because Apple has locked down any 3rd party repair places from replacing them or any other parts. Subsequently you’ll need to pay Apple’s excessive repair bill on the phone they let you borrow.