How is Apple iPhone 13 reviews, pros & cons? Can it be purchased?
How is Apple iPhone 13 Reviews? what is iPhone 13 pros and cons? is it worth its Cost? Is it Right for Mi? what is Real Users Reviews? can iPhone 13 be purchased?
Apple iPhone 13 is The most advanced dual-camera system ever on iPhone. Lightning-fast A15 Bionic chip. A big leap in battery life. Durable design. Superfast 5G. And a brighter Super Retina XDR display.
If you are using an older iPhone model, you will feel that the biggest update is its camera when you buy the iPhone 13. Almost the most important improvement of Apple’s latest phones is their camera.
After reviewing the iPhone 13 pros and cons, we see that The iPhone 13 isn’t a game changer for Apple’s iPhone lineup, but it’s a significant iteration that offers better battery life, a better processor, and an upgraded camera setup than its predecessors. So if you are looking for a fast and capable smartphone and do not need the extra features of the Pro and pro max models, there is no need to pay more and I recommend you buy the iPhone 13.
Apple’s latest regular-size smartphone is £20 cheaper than its predecessor and retails for £779 ($799 or $1,349), sitting between the smaller iPhone 13 mini priced at £679 and the iPhone 13 Pro priced at £949.
iPhone 13 one minute review
The dimensions of the iPhone13 are largely the same as the Apple iPhone 12, measuring 5.78 inches high, 2.82 inches wide and 0.30 inches thick. Therefore the thickness has only increased to 0.30 inches (0.29 inches on the iPhone 12). This is not easy to spot, especially if you use your iPhone with a case. but some buttons are slightly shifted, which means iPhone 12 cases won’t fit iPhone 13. Also the Controls have been moved down and have become easier to use.
By buying the iPhone 13 You get excellent camera performance, powerful A15 Bionic processor and almost two days of battery life by purchasing the best iPhone 13 model at the cheapest price. iPhone 13 also has many advanced features such as Face ID, accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity, compass, barometer, NFC, Siri natural language commands and Ultra Wideband (UWB) support. click to see which is the best iPhone to use, Apple iPhone 13 pro pros and cons and iPhone 13 mini pros and cons
How is the Cost and Specifications
- DISPLAY : 6.1-inch Super Retina XDR OLED, HDR10, Dolby Vision, 800-1200 nits brightness, 19.5:9 ratio, ~460 PPI density
- CHIPSET: Apple A15 Bionic
- MEMORY: 4GB RAM, 128GB, 256GB, 512GB
- CHARGING SPEEDS: 20W wired, 12W MagSafe wireless
- NETWORK: 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G
- 12 MP (wide), dual pixel PDAF, sensor-shift OIS
- 12 MP (120˚ ultrawide)
- Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, Dolby Vision HDR, stereo sound rec. Max – 4K@24/30/60fps
- SELFIE: 12 MP (wide), SL 3D, (depth/biometrics sensor), HDR, gyro-EIS, Max – 4K@24/25/30/60fps
- Cost: it can be purchased starting from $830
iPhone13 price and Variations
In this article, only iPhone 13 features, pros and cons are reviewed, there are other Models such as iPhone 13pro, mini, pro and pro max, we recommend you to review them as well.
|Model||128GB Price||Screen Size||Camera|
|iPhone 13 mini||$730||5.4||2|
|iPhone 13 Pro||$1000||6.1||3|
|iPhone 13 Pro Max||$1100||6.1||3|
How is Apple iPhone13 Pros and Cons
iPhon13 Pros (worth its Cost) part 1
- Storage capacities doubled
- A15 Bionic processor still has notable performance upgrades
- great screen with smaller notch
- Camera makes it easy for anyone to take good photos
- Super Retina XDR OLED display and HDR 10 support.
- Strong battery life
- Class-leading performance
- Gorgeous Color Options.
- For the first time, 1200 nits brightness.
- 4K video recording with Dolby vision and stereo sound.
- 15W MagSafe and 7.5W Qi magnetic fast wireless charging.
- Robust performance experience.
- Oleophobic coating and Scratch-resistant ceramic glass.
- 5G Support.
- Impressive camera quality.
- IP68 dust/water resistant.
- NFC and Apple Pay support.
- Fast, smooth performance.
iPhone 13 Pros part 2
- durable and easy to hold,
- long software support.
- Face ID Support
- Photographic Styles are a great new feature for the camera
- Cinematic Mode has a lot of potential
- Still sleek design but with new colors
- Sensor shift stabilization
- The ProMotion screen is incredibly quick. So users will immediately notice that the phone is more responsive than it was before thanks to the screen upgrade.
- The phone also comes with a much better processor. The phone can handle a wide variety of applications without slowing down.
iPhone 13 Cons (don’t worth its Cost)
- No 120Hz display
- Minimal camera upgrades
- no telephoto camera
- Design looks the same as the previous model.
- Slower charging than rivals
- Selfie camera sensor unchanged
- No charger inside the box.
- Lack of secondary storage.
- Uncomfortable grip design (19.5:9 ratio).
- Not much of an upgrade over the iPhone 12
- screen slower than competition and 13 Pro.
- no USB-C
- Last-gen cases won’t fit
- No Wi-Fi 6E
- There aren’t a lot of new features available for the iPhone 13.
- If you are switching between multiple macros, you may find that this is not as smooth as it should be.
- The iPhone 13 still takes a long time to charge.
iPhone 13 Real User reviews and Comments
Users Positive reviews for iPhone13
- Apple iPhone 13 is a nice phone. Similar to my iPhone XR, but with better graphics and photos. But i am still getting used to the search box being at the bottom of the screen instead of the top.
- The phone is really good and the camera is amazing, in other words it can be purchased.
- Great phone. I have always had iPhone but this one rocks, it can be purchased.
- The Apple iPhone 13 has so many useful features. So i am looking forward to learning about the many ways I can use them. worth its cost.
Users Negative reviews for iPhone 13
- Wish the 5G was faster, seems like the iphone 11 on 4G was faster than the 13 on 5G
- Everything is fine, but i wish I could have waited for the phone where we have a face ID alternative in addition to face ID. Having to enter a 6 digit passcode every time while I’m at school or work with a mask on simply sucks and slows me down.
- It’s really slow- like crazy slow & the camera isn’t really any better than the 11
- Firstly No power adapter provided. Secondly price is high. Further no power adapter and headphone. In addition it’s not worth the cost.