How is Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 reviews, pros & cons? Can it be purchased in 2023?
How is Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 and Redmi Note 11 pro phone ? What is Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 pros and cons? Is it worth its Cost? Is it Right for Mi? What is Real Users Reviews? Can Redmi Note 11 be purchased?
After Huawei was excluded from the Android market, it seems to have been quickly replaced by Xiaomi. The latest smartphone in the Xiaomi Redmi Note series, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 and Note 11 pro is a mid-range phone with promising features. So how are the expert and user reviews of the Redmi Note 11 phone, is it worth its price? What are the highlights, pros and cons of Redmi Note 11 pro?
With 6nm Snapdragon® 680 processor, Redmi Not 11 is not only fast and powerful, but also runs on the energy efficient 6nm process to give you high performance while improving battery life. Faster loading speeds with UFS 2.2 and accelerated writing with the Write Booster — effective high-speed app installation, initiation and file cache functions, as well as large-file reading and writing.
The Redmi Note 11 has made a few minor upgrades over its predecessor and looks like a good starter and budget phone. In particular, the excellent 90Hz AMOLED display alongside the improved battery efficiency. While both its upgrades deserve praise, the Redmi Note 11 is unfortunately not a well-balanced device.
Redmi Note 11 price and specs
- Processor: 6nm Snapdragon® 680 processor
- Graphics adapter: Qualcom Adreno 610
- Memory: 4-6GB
- Display: 6,43 inch AMOLED DotDisplay, 1080 x 2400 pixels, FHD+, 90 Hz
- Storage: 64GB-128 GB
- Size and Weight: 159.87 x 73.87 x 8.09 mm, 179g
- Battery: 5000 mAh, 33W Pro fast charging
- Rear Camera: 50MP wide camera (f/1.8) + 8MP ultra-wide camera (f/2.2) + 2MP macro camera (f/2.4) + 2MP depth camera (f/2.4)
- Selfie: 13 MP (f/2.4)
- Price: $200
How is Xiaomi Note 11 Pros and Cons
Note11 Pros (worth its Cost)
- Won’t cost you much
- 90Hz AMOLED Display
- Great 5000 mAh battery with fast 33W charging.
- 3.5mm jack, FM Radio, NFC, IR blaster, microSD slot.
- Unexpectedly strong performance
- USB Type-C port for fast charging and fast data transfer
- It supports Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by).
- 50MP AI Quad camera
- RAM extension up to 8GB
- IPS display with great viewing angles
- Memory can be expanded up to 1TB with a micro SD card
- Up to 6GB RAM
- Fingerprint sensor for quick and secured access
- Loud stereo speakers, good audio.
- Ships with Android 11
- Widevine L1 Support
Note11 Cons (don’t worth its Cost)
- No 5G connectivity
- Average camera quality
- It is built with plastic so no premium feel.
- Not water or dust resistant
- Disappointing ultrawide camera
- MIUI is not well-Optimized
- Decent Performance
- No 4K video capture with any camera
- The Snapdragon 680 is lacking in performance, particularly in the GPU department.
- Missing Android 12
- Wireless charging is not available
- No NFC
- High amount of bloatwares: know those useless programs, bad games, cheap copies of famous apps
- Lack of headset
Xiaomi Note 11 User reviews and Comments
Users Positive reviews
- The phone works fine so far. Included free transparent case and attached protective glass are good to have at the beginning
- Great phone without the high tag. Thank you.
- Excellent device does not leave to be desired in anything battery that lasts all day great camera. So I am very happy with the product.
- The Redmi 11 is a beautiful, bold phone that comes with a transparent “toast” cap and its price is great, much cheaper than other mid-level phones. In other words, it is a phone that caters to the vast majority of users without problems, does not generate headache by its limitations, and has price of a worse phone – in comparison, Samsung models of the same price, for example, are infinitely more limited.
- I’ll be right ahead of you, IT’S WORTH IT. You get a phone with AMOLED, 90hz, 128gb, Stereo and with a 33w by $200, charger is something amazing.
- Excellent phone, very swift delivery, second purchase of this model.
- Received in good condition. Phone is fine. Good value for money. Purchased here because can use installment. Xiaomi retail store required minimum amount.
- I bought a gift for my father. You can buy very high quality products with confidence.
Users Negative reviews
- Your phone warms up slightly when using apps like Netflix that require a little more processor.
- The phone was ok. About a month in it started having Bluetooth connection issues. Android auto couldn’t connect. Smart watch would also lose connection. I also had issues with screen recording. If you screen record certain things, the recorder would automatically get stuck and not finish the recording. I would definitely not recommend this phone at all. Do not buy.
- THE CAMERA IS VERY BAD, STAY AWAY FROM THIS PRODUCT FOR THIS PRICE, IT’S BETTER TO GIVE THE DIFFERENCE AND BUY NOTE 11 PRO
- I bought for my wife with a campaign bracelet, but we sent it back. It froze 3-4 times and the wifi was broken.
- The worst Xiaomi camera I’ve ever seen in my life is really bad, it came today and I started using it. I saw it while trying the camera and I was shocked. Redmi note 8’s camera is better, definitely don’t buy it
- it is very stiff, especially the wifi is cut off, it constantly switches to mobile data, then screen hangs
Final review result
The Redmi Note 11, like any budget phone, is a compromise: the design, build quality, 90Hz AMOLED screen and exemplary battery life are great, but the rear camera quality and the overall performance are where you’ll notice. If you don’t need 5G or a particularly great camera, it’s a great choice.
There are loads of other strong contenders in the same price range as the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11, in this price range also check out the Samsung A33 reviews and Xiaomi 11t reviews.